So today I’m doing the ‘Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award’! I was tagged by Maia (check out her post here.) So the way that this award works is that I will answer 5 questions Maia asked me and then I will ask some questions of my own and nominate some people to answer them!
1) What book are you currently reading and why did you choose it?
I’m actually not reading anything at the moment because I’m in a bit of a reading slump. However I’m planning on reading ‘Cress’ and ‘The Mime Order’ soon because they are all the next books in series that I am loving so far.
2) If you read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’ because no matter how many times I re-read that book, I never get bored of it!
3) What book would you love to see turned into a film/TV show?
I think ‘Panic’ by Lauren Oliver would make an epic film because it would be really action packed and dynamic! I wonder how they’d do some of the challenge scenes…! I’d also love to see Stephanie Perkins’ ‘Anna and the French Kiss’, ‘Lola and the Boy Next Door’ and ‘Isla and the Happily Ever After’ as a film trilogy because they would make perfect rom coms (with good and original plots for once!)
4) Which author would you love to meet and why?
I’m going to have to choose John Green for this because I love both his books and his YouTube videos and would absolutely love to meet him in person. Close runners up would be Lea Michele she has a book so she counts!), Chris Colfer, J.K Rowling and Kiera Cass.
5) Finally (non book related) What’s your favourite joke?
I’m really not a joke person (sorry!) Half the time I think they’re terrible and the other half of the time I don’t understand the joke!
So now it’s time for me to ask some questions:
- What is your least favourite book to movie adaptation?
- Which under the radar YA book would you recommend to people?
- Do you like to re-read books?
- If you made seven horcruxes, what objects would you choose?
- What is your top bookish pet peeve?
- What song sums up your favourite book?
- Are you a unicorn in disguise?
Sofia and Makayla