So 2014 has been a pretty epic year for me!
- I started blogging properly
- I got the chance to interview one of my favourite authors, Lauren Oliver
- I met 9 amazing authors
- I acquired over 20 signed books
- I went to a ton of awesome fan-parties and booky events and made new bookworm friends
- I performed in the biggest show I’ve ever taken been in
- I saw a couple of brilliant touring musicals
- I found so many new things that I now love
- Most importantly, I just had a great time
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,900 times in 2014. If it were a cable car, it would take about 32 trips to carry that many people.
My favourite 5 posts of 2014 that I hope you’ll want to check out are:
- My Q&A with Lauren Oliver, the fabulous author of ‘Delirium’ and ‘Before I fall’
- My ‘Bookish Academy Awards Tag’ because it was incredibly fun to write
- My review of ‘Only Ever Yours’ because it is my favourite book of 2014
- My instagram April Book Challenge by @booksoulmates, because though I didn’t finish it, I loved letting out my creative side
- My post about ‘Solitaire’ by ALice Oseman as it was my most popular post this year
Thank you to everyone who has taken time to check out my posts and especially to those people who followed my blog! 2014 has been a great bookish year for me but I have a feeling that 2015 will be even better! So stay tuned for a ton of new and hopefully exciting posts!